50th Anniversary of the (Rule of) Soviets, commemorative badge, 1967.
Silver plated brass, enamels; 23.8 mm tall x 24.1 mm wide. Shows the building of the Smolnyi Institute in Petrograd (Leningrad) that was used as the headquarters by Lenin during the October 1917 revolution. On the reverse is raised maker mark "ЛЭ" of the Lenemalyer Workshop in Leningrad. One of the older, better quality political event commemorative badges.
In excellent condition.